Vikingstown Forum

Unfortunately no one can be told what FluxBB is - you have to see it for yourself.

Du bist nicht angemeldet.

#1 2019-05-16 19:22:51

EddiePep
Mitglied

Nice latinas ass ???

"Anyway, I wondered why you hadn't asked me how I felt about your wiping the soles off on my pussy, but then it occurred to me that you already knew the answer, or at least thought you did. Actually, it occurred to me that you might have thought about asking me whether I would clean your boots with my mouth, since my lips are soft and supple and would be gentle on your boots, which always look old and almost fragile to me. I thought you knew I would hesitate, and then, as you always do, you would give me an alternative, one that doesn't seem much better. In this case, you would have pointed out that if I didn't want to use my mouth to clean your boots, I had another mouth and another pair of soft, supple lips available for use."Of course, I have that affect on all women." He observed, dryly."Oh, no, no, we're not upset at all! No, don't worry about it.""Try telling her parents that if she does something stupid when we're supposed to be keeping an eye out." Doug rolled his eyes, but I kept going.

"Didn't that feel good?" she asked.He leaned in, heart pounding. Could she really save him?"Aww...thank you. We will do that again. You can fuck me anytime."There was a slight smile on her lips. I felt my stomach turn again. The last thing we needed was her running her mouth to her parents that we were here. Jenna wouldn't know, but they might figure it out, especially if they had ever noticed the occasional young girl coming and going late at night from our house.

Fußzeile des Forums